Monday, February 1, 2016

A Sneak Peek at our SCBWI Video

Dear Kim,

I thought about sending you a love note today including all of the secrets I revealed in my blog post over at the Highlights Foundation last week and then I realized that you already know about my carnival-life-past. You know all of my secrets.

Instead I just need to know how you're feeling about tomorrow's big reveal over at Eastern Penn Points? I've watched our music video about a hundred times. And I go from wondering: What on earth have we done? To: Do Lin Oliver and Steve Mooser have any idea the lengths that we will go to in order to get the word out about the SCBWI Pocono Retreat?
SCBWI Co-founders, Lin Oliver and Steve Mooser

Do you think other volunteers at SCBWI perform in musical numbers?
Follow up: If there are other singing volunteers, do you think they would like to come to the costume party on Friday night and sing with us?

I posted a few stills from the video in my Twitter feed, but I saved this short clip for you. You look so mischievous. Not entirely out of character for you.




Much Love,
Alison