Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BOOK DEAL: Final Countdown for AND THEN HE $2.99

It's the Final Countdown for AND THEN HE! Writer friends, time is running out on AND THEN HE's Book Promotion Sale. I won't be able to offer a sale again for a while--Amazon rules, not mine, so grab it today!

AND THEN HE for $2.99 Final Sale Link

Still not convinced? Here's the latest reviews:

By Helen M Porter on December 6, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
I have never read anything by this Author and I was stunned by how good this book is. 
It is very dark a woman's worstnightmare brought to life. I very seldom rate a book 5 star. 
It must really touch me emotionally. 
I received this book free in exchange for an honest review.

on December 7, 2015
Just finished this book. I'm exhausted. What a great read. Could NOT put it down. 
Loved it from beginning to end. 
Can't wait to read your next book Kim.

Enjoy!
Write on,
Kim Briggs